According to the Labour Code, Art. 70 states that where the work required to verify the suitability of the employee to perform, final acceptance of the work can to be preceded by a contract for a trial period of 6 months. Such a contract may be concluded when the employee wishes to ascertain whether the work is suitable for him.
An important part is when concluding of the contract for a period of the test is to be mentioned some of the characteristics:
– In the contract shall specify in whose benefit it is agreed probationary period. If this is not specified in the contract, it is agreed that the period of testing is scheduled for the benefit of both parties.
– During the test, the parties shall have all rights and obligations as well as in the final agreement.
– A probationer does not include the time during which the employee was on leave or for other valid reasons not performed the work for which the contract is concluded.
– For the same job with the same worker in the same establishment employment contract for a trial period can be entered only once.
Termination of the contract for a trial period shall be governed by Art.
71 of the Labour Code:
– until the expiration of the probationary period the party in whose benefit it is agreed, may terminate the contract without notice;
– The labor contract is deemed to be finally concluded, if not terminated until the expiration of the probationary period.